Enjoy a view of the Charles Bridge and Prague Castle from another perspective, while your feet rest during a 50-minute cruise on the Vltava River. You can learn many interesting facts about the most famous Prague sights thanks to audio commentaries in 8 languages.
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- every hour from 10:00 a.m. - 09:00 p.m.
- Unique views of the historical centre of Prague along the Vltava River
- Cruise under the Charles Bridge
- The stunning panorama of Prague Castle
- Commentary in 8 languages
- Choice of indoor or outdoor seating depending on the weather
- Possibility to buy drinks and snacks in the boat bar
Tour the historic centre of Prague comfortably from the deck of a boat during a 50-minute cruise. You will see up close the pillars of Charles Bridge with its mysterious details and you will enjoy a breath-taking view of Prague Castle from the river. Right on the left bank of the Vltava you will see the Straka Academy – the seat of the Czech government, the classicist building of the Civic Swimming Pool and above you the Prague Metronome perched on the Letná hill. On the right bank you can admire the Rudolfinum concert hall and the architecture of Old Town.
Learn about the history of Prague with audio commentary in 8 languages.
An hour-long cruise on the Vltava River is the ideal way for foreign tourists to get to know Prague. Czech families and children can enrich a trip to the city with this short cruise.
Drinks and snacks can be bought on board.
- 50 min. sightseeing cruise on the Vltava River
- Audio commentary in 8 languages (Czech, English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Italian)
- An interactive online guide (audio - Czech, English, German, Russian, Chinese, Spanish; text - Czech, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Korean)
- Free wifi
Meeting point info
- PRAGUE BOATS, Dvořák Embankment, pier no. 3 under Čechův Most (Čech Bridge).
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- We advise you to check-in 20–30 minutes before departure. Check-in takes place at the sales window on Pier No. 3 and closes 10 minutes before the cruise begins. You need to board at least 5 minutes before departure.
- Before each cruise, it is necessary to check-in at the sales window at Pier No. 3 (Dvořák Embankment below Čech Bridge). At check-in you will receive boarding instructions.
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure.
- You need to board at least 5 minutes before departure.
- All our boats sail from the Dvořák Embankment and are only a 3-minute stroll from the check-in place.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Not wheelchair accessible