Do you have a group of friends who like to party, have fun and love beer? A Beer Bus is the perfect choice to have it all while seeing Prague’s major highlights. There is no better place to try out a beer bus than in Prague – the world capital of beer! Experience it all on this one of a kind tour.
- 09:30 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 02:00 p.m., 04:15 p.m., 06:30 p.m., 08:45 p.m.
Food and drink
- Explore Prague in a stylish and fun way: while drinking czech draft beer!
- Chat and drink, while on the road viewing the cities major highlights
- Enjoy drinking delicious beer served to you by an english-speaking server
- You can play any music you like by connecting your phone to the bluetooth audio system on the bus
The biggest advantage of this tour is being able to sit comfortably with your group while experiencing & sightseeing Prague city centre.
The beer bus is equipped with all you need for a perfect party. Sound system, wi-fi, custom built interior with comfortable chairs, big darkened windows and most importantly draft beer. The chairs on the bus face each other, so everyone in your group can chat and interact with each other during your tour.
The beer bus comes with unlimited „all you can drink“ beer. We always have a keg of Gwern 10°, which is brewed in a small brewery in the village Nupaky near Prague. It is brewed without conservants, chemical extracts and additives. The name Gwern refers to celts mythology and means “tree”. The second beer keg is also from one of our czech micro-breweries, and we will have IPA, Ale, Stout, and citrus beers readily available to all passengers!
If you would like to drink the most famous beer in the world, you can upgrade to Pilsner Urquell for an additional charge of 50€.
And if you don’t like beer, you can choose a Prosecco bus instead! The prosecco bus comes with 10, 0.75l bottles of prosecco instead of beer.
Even though the Beer Bus is mainly intended for parties, you will get to see all the remarkable monuments that Prague’s Old Town has to offer. The route includes a drive around the Old Town Square, as well as the Jewish Town with the Franz Kafka Memorial. Of course, you will not miss the famous Powder Tower – one of the most interesting remains of medieval Prague – or the amazing view of Prague Castle from the banks of Vltava river.
- 2 hours ride with Prague Beer Bus
- Two 30-liter kegs of beer
- Party on board with music of your choice and party lights
- Pretty waitress
Meeting point info
- Hybernská 15, Praha 1, 110 00
A representative of the local partner will pick you up on the corner of Hybernska and Opletalova streets.
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- A Beer bus is a great option for bachelor, bachelorette or birthday parties
- If you don’t like beer, you can choose Prosecco instead
- Maximum capacity is 13 people (excluding the server and driver)
- We have several toilet stops on the way! If you need more – feel free to ask
- Pick up and drop off it’s possible from your preferred location in Prague
- Upgrage beer to Pilsner Urquell 12° (+50€)
- Handsome waiter – ideal option for bachelorette party (+50€)
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages – Coke, Sprite, Soda (+25€)
- Extra Prosecco toast – 4 bottles (+50€)
- Stripper on the bus (+70€ for 15 minutes show)
- Airport transfer (+50€)
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- The minimum drinking age is 18 (bring your ID)
- Not wheelchair accessible