Explore all the important sights of Prague from the Prague 6 district that not many tourists get to see – away from the crowds and chaos. Learn about Prague’s history in a fun and unique way. Visit two of the oldest breweries in Prague. The breweries are at the Břevnov and Strahov Monasteries – both more than 1000 years old. During the tour, it’s possible to taste delicious craft beer from one of the monasteries. Have a toast with your friends and fellow beer lovers!
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- at 10:00 a.m. or 03:00 p.m.
- See two of Prague's most beautiful monasteries
- This is an excellent way to explore the Prague 6 district that not many tourists get to see
- See one of the largest athletic stadiums in the world and the famous “Bellavista” viewpoint
- For additional charge you can taste a special beer from the monastery brewery founded in the 10th century (Břevnov)
Meet your guide at the local supplier's office just steps from Charles Bridge and get a complimentary taxi ride to the Segway starting point (after the tour, a taxi will take you back to the office).
As part of a small group, you will take a ride through the historical monasteries of Strahov and Břevnov, calm residential areas, and city parks. You will also get a chance to see one of the largest athletic stadiums in the world, built in the 1920s for extraordinary displays of synchronized gymnastics. Take some pictures from the famous “Bellavista” viewpoint that beholds a breath-taking view of Prague’s Old Town church towers, Castle cathedral, and iconic red rooftops.
During the tour, it is possible to taste beer or other beverages from the 10th century monastery brewery.
On the way you will have plenty of great photo opportunities.
- Free taxi transport (from meeting spot to Segway starting point and back)
- 3-hour Segway rental (including safety training)
- Professional English speaking guide
- Audio guides available in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian
- Raincoat and gloves (in case of bad weather)
- Unlimited water and coffee at the meeting point
Meeting point info
- Mostecká 53/4, 118 00 Praha 1 - Malá Strana
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- During the tour, it is possible to taste beer or other drinks from the 10th century monastery brewery (for additional charge)
- Our skilled guide will make sure you can safely ride the Segway, it generally takes only 5 minutes to master
- Wear comfortable footwear, ideally solid shoes
- Bring passport or ID card with you
- Children must be at least 8 years old to ride the Segway
- Maximum number of participants in the group is 16 people
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not suitable for people over 120 kg (260 lbs.)
- The minimum drinking age is 18
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Not wheelchair accessible