Ghosts and Legends of Prague with ticket for Museum of Alchemysts and Magicians of old Prague.
Explore the shadowy mysterious world of medieval Prague on an evening Ghostly tour. Learn about the most fascinating legends and tales, walk through the dark narrow streets and hear about some from the countless number of Prague ghosts, spirits and restless souls. Our entertaining guide will scare you with stories full of murder, executions, curses, and show you some of the haunted places where the ghosts still cling to ancient sites.
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- 08:00 p.m. 1.4.-31.10. 07:00 p.m. 1.11.-31.3.
- Enjoy an entertaining look at Prague’s ghostly past
- Hear dramatic stories and legends about the city’s grim history
Don’t miss out on this evening tour of Ghostly Prague that takes you on a journey to the city’s dark and grim past. Learn the secret mysteries about the Charles Bridge and its construction and find out why the surrounding streets are considered among the most haunted in the city! While an entertaining guide shares disturbing tales of executions, murders, curses and other horrid deeds you will be led through the labyrinth of old medieval streets. Here in the dark aisles where the unsettled spirits still haunt the present day you can easily imagine yourself face to face to the Headless Templar, Begging Skeleton, the One-armed Thief, Drowned Maid or even to the legendary Golem!
- Ticket for Museum of Alchemysts and Magicians of old Prague
- Professional guide
Meeting point info
- Křížovnické náměstí - by the statue of Charles IV., our guide will hold an orange umbrella. Directions: the nearest public transport stop is "Staroměstská" (tram,bus,metro A).
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your tour
- Wear warm clothing in autumn/winter time and bring umbrella in case of rain
- The address for Museum of Alchemysts is Jánský Vršek 8, Praha 1, 11000
- You can visit the museum any day between 10:00 a.m. - 08:00 p.m.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Not wheelchair accessible