Explore the shadowy mysterious world of medieval Prague on an evening Ghostly tour. Listen to the old legends and discover the fascinating world of living ghosts. Come with us to be scared, but mostly to laugh with our entertaining guide.
- 08:00 p.m. 1.4-31.10., 07:00 p.m. 1.11.-31.3.
- Enjoy an entertaining look at Prague’s ghostly past
- Walk through mysterious, narrow, and winding cobblestone lanes
- Fun and haunted way to spend evening and hear untold stories and legends
- Meet live ghosts on the way
Do you like mysterious stories? Are you attracted to scary stories? Do you want to get to know Prague in a different way? Then you've come to the right place! You won't be bored with us! Our guides will introduce you to the fascinating world of ancient Prague legends. They will guide you through the oldest part of Prague and reveal its mysterious corners. In the dark alleys of Prague's Old Town, you'll feel the atmosphere of bygone times, when Prague was a city of noble kings and knights, but also a place where there was no shortage of sins of all kinds.
And it doesn't stop at theory. Get ready for a real adventure! With us, you will have a personal encounter with some of Prague's famous ghosts. Don't believe it? Believe it! It is not for nothing that they say that somewhere in the oldest part of Prague there is a threshold between two worlds. Between the visible and the invisible world. Come cross it with us, come and see into the world of ancient sinners, into the world of Prague's ghosts. But nobody has to be afraid, because with us, we will be laughing together with the ghosts of Prague.
- Professional guide
- Live ghosts
Meeting point info
- Křížovnické náměstí - by the statue of Charles IV., our guide will hold an orange umbrella.
Directions: the nearest public transport stop is "Staroměstská" (tram,bus,metro A).
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your tour
- Wear warm clothing in autumn/winter time and bring umbrella in case of rain
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Not wheelchair accessible