Come enjoy the fun and ride a bike with our knowledgeable guide to discover the amazing history that made Prague so extraordinary! City bike tours are designed for all age groups and fitness levels. All routes have been selected after years of experience. You can decide between the City Ride Tour that is set at a leisurely pace on mostly flat terrain or the Castle Ride Tour which is a little bit more challenging, going uphill to Prague Castle.
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- City Ride: 10:30 a.m.,01:30 p.m.,04:30 p.m., Castle Ride: 04:30 p.m.
- Explore the magical and charming city of Prague on a bike
- Have an outstanding and active experience
- Professional tour guides that are crazy about cycling, safety, and the beautiful city of Prague will make your tour unforgettable
- Choose between the City Ride Tour or the Castle Ride Tour
Whether you are a cyclist at heart or simply wish to explore the city in a different way, this tour is right for you. Conveniently located in the center of Old Town, it offers everything you need to experience a fun, safe, and unforgettable bike tour in Prague.
The guides are informed on many topics so feel free to question your guide on history, nightlife, or lifestyle.
You can choose between two types of tours. The first tour is called the City Ride Tour, which covers the city center and all of the popular sights you’d want to see.
The second tour is called the Castle Ride Tour and takes you through the famous Letna Park to Prague Castle and all the other interesting buildings around it.
City Ride Tour:
This relaxed tour covers the stunning Prague city center on both sides of the Vltava River and includes all of the most popular sights. Our informative guide will show you the charming Old Town Square, the historic Jewish Quarter and Cemetery (Josefov), riverside promenades, stunning Malá Strana, lush Kampa Park, the National Theatre, bustling Wenseslas Square and much more!
Castle Ride Tour:
After a quick spin around Old Town Square and through the historic Jewish Quarter (Josefov), our informative guide will lead you across the Vltava River (on a bridge, of course) and up into Letná Park so you can enjoy a grand scenic loop around and through the Prague Castle grounds. This is a more demanding tour but it is highly rewarding!
- Bike rental
- Tour guide
- Safety gear: helmet and handlebar bell
- Map of Prague
Meeting point info
- Královodvorská 667/5, Praha 1, 110 00
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- Your party needs to consist of at least 2 people
- Please arrive at the city bike shop 15 mins before your tour starts
- The guides are informed on many topics so feel free to question them on history, nightlife, or lifestyle.
- On the way you will have plenty of great photo opportunities
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear, ideally solid shoes
- Available only for adults
- Not wheelchair accessible