Take a break from the crowds and discover the beauty of Prague from the deck of a boat during a 2-hour cruise on the Vltava River. You will discover unexpected views of Prague's monuments – the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, the Dancing House and Vyšehrad. During the cruise you will also discover the fascinating mechanics of the historical Smíchov locks.
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- 12:00 p.m. and 03:00 p.m.
- Unique views of the historical centre of Prague along the Vltava River
- Cruise under the Charles Bridge
- The stunning panorama of Prague Castle
- View of the legendary fortress of Vyšehrad
- Cruise through the historical Smíchov locks
- Printed guide in 16 languages free on board
- Choice of indoor or outdoor seating depending on the weather
- Possibility to buy drinks and snacks in the boat bar
The 2-hour cruise on the Vltava River will take you through the ancient centre of Prague along the Vltava River, through the historic Smíchov locks up to Vyšehrad, which is linked to many legends from the beginnings of Czech history.
From your comfortable seat you can enjoy the view of the neo-Renaissance Rudolfinum, the majestic panorama of the Prague Castle and the modern Dancing House. You will be thrilled when you pass near the pillars of the 600-year-old Charles Bridge.
When boarding the boat, take a cruise map and discover the secrets of the most important Prague sights.
The 2-hour cruise is suitable for individual tourism and families with children.
Refreshments can be purchased directly on board.
- 2 h sightseeing cruise on the Vltava River
- Printed guide in 16 languages (available on board)
- An interactive online guide (audio - Czech, English, German, Russian, Chinese, Spanish; text - Czech, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Korean)
- Free wifi
Meeting point info
- PRAGUE BOATS, Dvořák Embankment, pier no. 3 under Čechův Most (Čech Bridge).
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- We advise you to check-in 20–30 minutes before departure. Check-in takes place at the sales window on Pier No. 3 and closes 10 minutes before the cruise begins. You need to board at least 5 minutes before departure.
- Before each cruise, it is necessary to check-in at the sales window at Pier No. 3 (Dvořák Embankment below Čech Bridge). At check-in you will receive boarding instructions.
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure.
- You need to board at least 5 minutes before departure.
- All our boats sail from the Dvořák Embankment and are only a 3-minute stroll from the check-in place.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Not wheelchair accessible