Experience wonderful virtual gaming locations that will take your breath away! Overcome all obstacles, try virtual climbing and feel dizzy on your way to the top. Jump into the age of great philosophers, ruthless gods and the death of prophetic oracles on the Peloponnese island of ancient Greece in one of our Virtual Reality Expeditions. Another option is to discover the undiscovered fantastic places of the Prince of Persia or explore the long-lost Egyptian pyramid. Take a group of friends or family members and come challenge them at the VR Play Park in the heart of Prague.
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- anytime between 04:00 p.m. - 08:00 p.m.
- Experience unique moments in virtual reality that go far beyond home entertainment
- Embark on a fantastic mission where the limits of your wits and imagination will be put to the test
- Virtually ascend walls and structures and feel the vertigo as you make your way to the top
- Solve the logical puzzles and jump obstacles that lay before you
Find yourself in larger-than-life adventures that you can only imagine. Along the way you will encounter challenges and puzzles that can only be solved as a team. Each story is its own mystery, each expedition its own adventure. Gear up and embark on a journey together.
The type of expedition your group will play can be selected after consultation at the reception - there are different levels of difficulty.
● Escape the Lost Pyramid - An expedition led by Sir Beldon Frye disappears somewhere in the Sinai Peninsula. A team of four and a dozen local porters were looking for the Lost Pyramid of Nebka… Or more precisely, “something” that should have been there. They were never seen again. Using the simulation reconstructed from their DNA, your team will put themselves in the shoes of the explorers. Find out what happened to the expedition and more importantly, locate what they were looking for.
● Beyond Medusa’s Gate - The date is 445 B.C. - the age of eloquent philosophers, merciless gods, and death-promising oracles. Somewhere on the Peloponnese peninsula in Greece, in a vast Aegean coastal cave, an old artifact has been hidden. It could be the legendary ship of the Argonauts…Using the Animus simulation program and our database of recorded genetic memories, we will send you back to Greece. Find the ship, if it exists.
● Prince of Persia - The Dagger of Time takes place along the Prince of Persia Trilogy (Sands of Time, Warrior Within, The Two Thrones). Players are summoned to the Fortress of Time by Kaileena to stop an evil Magi. Kaileena restores and gives the Dagger of Time to the players so they can reach the Hourglass Chamber and use it to stop the Magi.
- Entrance ticket
- VR Equipment (headset)
Meeting point info
- VR Play Park, Václavské náměstí 22, Praha 1, 110 00
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- It is necessary to arrive 10 minutes in advance
- You will receive instructions upon arrival
- The type of expedition your group will play can be selected after consultation at the reception - there are different levels of difficulty
- Photographs will be taken during the game, if you provide an e-mail, photos will be sent to you
- Drinks can be purchased at the bar for an additional charge
- Lockers are available for storage of your personal belongings
- Wear comfortable footwear, ideally solid sport shoes
- Also suitable for people wearing dioptric glasses
- Recommended age 13+ (children must be accompanied by an adult 18+)
- Not suitable for epileptics and deaf people
- Not suitable for pregnant woman
- Not wheelchair accessible