Do you want to be the master of your time? Don’t want to be dependent on a guided group tour? Discover the beautiful historic spa town of Karlovy Vary with our eGuide. This app will guide you through the most spectacular places in Karlovy Vary, about which you can listen to or read interesting information. Become your own guide and enjoy a full day in Karlovy Vary at your own pace.
- Visit the oldest and most famous spa town in the Czech Republic
- Stroll among the colonnades of a legendary spa town and enjoy sampling waters from 12 hot medicinal springs on the promenade
- Try the herbal liqueur Becherovka - also known as the "13th spring" which is produced here
- Visit Moser Glassworks Factory which produces the most elegant and highest quality glass in the world
Karlovy Vary is probably the best known spa town in the Czech Republic. Its history begins in the 14th century, during the reign of Charles IV. The healing powers of the local springs have been tested by those such as the Russian Tsar Peter the Great and the German poet Goethe. Karlovy Vary also became famous thanks to the local manufacturing of world renowned Moser crystal, Carlsbad porcelain and the herb liqueur Becherovka.
Walk through Karlovy Vary and find out important information about the most interesting places using the app. This app will guide you along the most famous and well known colonnades, churches, and hotels of the most popular Czech spa town, about which you will be able to listen to or read interesting information.
When you arrive at our meeting place you will receive a unique QR code which will unlock your purchased sightseeing tour. The eGuide application combines an original audio guide with a map. On the bus you can listen to interesting information on the town and upon your arrival you will see a map displaying the tour route with written and audio commentary.
- Transfer from meeting point to Karlovy Vary and back
- Mobile application eGuide
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
Meeting point info
- Na Příkopě 23, 110 00, Prague 1 (the street between Municipal House and the bottom of Wenceslas Square)
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of your tour. Latecomers will not be reimbursed.
- The eGuide is available in nine languages: English, German, Czech, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, Portuguese and Polish
- You will have 5.5 hours of freetime to explore Karlovy Vary with your eGuide
- This tour does not include a hotel pick up and drop off
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible