Enjoy Prague's panorama from Vltava river perspective in the the fully wooden Vodouch boats built in the tradition of the 19th century.
- anytime between 10:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
- Prague sights from the river point of view
- Fascinating views of Prague Castle
- Enjoy a cruise through the Devil Channel
- Sail through a mysterious water in a wooden traditional boat
- Free entrance to the Charles Bridge Museum
A trip full of romantic and unforgettable impressions. Prague was founded on the Vltava river more then a millennium ago and the most beautiful sights are preserved on both embankments. See the fascinating views of Prague Castle, Lesser Town, Petrin Park, Charles Bridge, around Kampa Island, into the Certovka Channel (Devil Channel) with it’s famous water-mill, the National theatre, and many other sights. Our great guides will tell you about the Vltava River, it’s numerous bridges, islands, and fairy tales. Boat trip starts by the meeting point.
- 1 hour Boat Ride
- 1 x Beer/Soda/Coffee/Tea or Mulled Wine (in the winter)
- 1 x Ice Cream or Snack
- Entrance to the Charles Bridge Museum
Meeting point info
- Křižovnické náměstí 191/3,
110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město
Judith pier just below the Charles bridge
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- We advise you to check-in 20–30 minutes before departure
- You need to board at least 5 minutes before departure
- Boats leave every 15 minutes depending on the occupancy of the boat and the number of visitors
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Not wheelchair accessible