Visit the most significant Czech monument - an ancient symbol of the Czech State with a tradition of more than 1000 years. Learn about its history and the most important monarchs who ruled the Czech Lands from the heights of the Prague Castle. See St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica and much more. Enjoy panoramic views over Prague - all this with a knowledgeable local guide!
- Spectacular view of Prague Castle from the Charles Bridge
- Panoramic tram ride
- Guided tour through the Prague Castle complex
- St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica and more
- Breathtaking city views
Prague Castle, a seat of Czech rulers for more than 1200 years, is the largest coherent castle complex in the world, with an area of almost 70,000 m². This UNESCO World Heritage site consists of a large-scale composition of palaces and ecclesiastical buildings of various age and architectural styles, which makes it the most visited monument in the Czech Republic.
Meet your guide in the historical centre to start your tour with a romantic stroll across the Charles Bridge. Enjoy a breathtaking panorama of the Prague Castle from the river before you rest your feet a bit by taking a tram and enjoying the beautiful view on the way up to the Prague Castle.
Explore the glorious royal past of the Czech Lands and listen to the most interesting stories from the turbulent history of our country. Admire a monumental splendor of the gothic St. Vitus Cathedral which construction took nearly 600 years! Learn about the crypt where Czech kings are buried, and the Crown Chamber, where the Crown Jewels are kept. Marvel at the beauty of the The Last Judgment Mosaic and the Old Royal Palace. Get to know the St. George's Basilica, the oldest surviving church building within Prague Castle which belongs to the oldest convent in the Czech Lands - Benedictine St. George's Abbey. After all this and even much more, as a highlight of the tour, you also get one of the best views over the city.
- Ticket for interiors: St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower
- Tram ticket
- Professional guide
Meeting point info
- Křižovnické náměstí, by the statue of Charles IV., our guide will hold an orange umbrella.
Directions: the nearest public transport stop is "Staroměstská" (tram,bus,metro A).
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your tour
- Wear warm clothing in autumn/winter time and bring umbrella in case of rain
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Not wheelchair accessible