Enjoy a two and half hour show with amazing dancers and musicians in traditional costumes from Czech and Moravian regions. We would like to invite you to a 4-course dinner featuring original Czech recipes of our heritage. You will also enjoy unlimited drinks including beer, red or white wine, soft drinks and water.
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
Food and drink
- 4 course meal - pick your option between Standard or Special Menu
- All you can drink
- A 2,5-hour traditional show, including traditional costumes, national songs and dancing
- Is it yours or your loved one's birthday? We will prepare a small cake and surprise song for them
- Option with or without transfer to the location
Before the show we will greet you with a mead toasting. After that you will enjoy the traditional show which includes dancing, singing, and a taste of traditional Czech cuisine. You will hear many old songs from the Bohemian and Moravian regions and you can even try to sing with us. We will also teach you how to dance some of the national dances! Mazurka for example, is a hit among our guests. Of course, dancing is not mandatory, so only if you feel like it! Let’s not forget about the food, you will have a chance to choose from our rich menu, for example duck, chicken, pork, vegetarian, halal chicken, semi-kosher, trout and more. Great food is served to you in the middle of the table or as a garden buffet.
At the end of the show, together we will sing national songs of your country with the band.
Feel free to bring your youngest with you as we will prepare a special children's menu and gifts for them.
- 4 course dinner - pick your option - Detail Menu Description
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Live entertainment
Meeting point info
- Option without transfer: On the corner of the streets Na Zlíchově and Nad Konečnou, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy. You can use public transport to Hlubočepy stop, which is in front of the Hlubočepy Castle and Folklore Garden. There is also a big parking lot in front of Folklore Garden. Option with transfer: Pick up: 6:40-7:00 p.m. at reception (in case of hotel, B&B, pension) or in front of your house (in case of private address). The show starts at 7:30 p.m. We will take you back after the show to the address requested at pick up. The show ends at 10:00 p.m. The driver will wait for you in the parking area in front of the Folklore Garden after the show (the same place you arrived).
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Please choose your menu in advance.
- Show starts at 7:30pm, please be there 15 min before
- We will delight our youngest guests by the special children's menu and gifts
- If you have selected different menus but the activity is booked under the same name, you will automatically be sat at the same table
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions, we will do our best to accommodate you
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- If you choose the option with transfer, the pick up time is around 18:40