Don’t fancy being part of a huge swarm of people? Want to have your own customized e-bike tour with your own personal guide? No problem - we can offer you a private e-bike tour with your very own guide. Explore Prague’s famous hilly landscape with the assistance of a powerful, eco-friendly motor! Discover the amazing history that made Prague so extraordinary. Our knowledgeable tour guide will recommend a route and tell you lots of interesting information about Prague.
- anytime during the day on the request
- Explore the magical and charming city of Prague on an E-bike
- Perfect for all ages and levels of fitness
- Professional tour guides that are crazy about cycling, safety, and the beautiful city of Prague will make your tour unforgettable
- Choose between the E-City Ride Tour or the E-Castle Ride Tour
Travel Prague fast and in style with our new E-bikes to tackle Prague’s famous hilly landscape with the assistance of a powerful, eco-friendly motor!
The guides are informed on many topics so feel free to question your guide on history, nightlife, or lifestyle.
You can choose between two types of private tour:
E-City Ride Tour:
This relaxed tour covers the stunning Prague city center on both sides of the Vltava River and includes all the most popular sights. Our informative guide will show you the charming Old Town Square, the historic Jewish Quarter and Cemetery (Josefov), riverside promenades, stunning Malá Strana, lush Kampa Park, the National Theatre, bustling Wenseslas Square and much more!
E-Castle Ride Tour:
After a quick spin around Old Town Square and through the historic Jewish Quarter (Josefov), our informative guide will lead you across the Vltava River (on a bridge, of course) and then up into Letná Park so you can enjoy a grand scenic loop around and through the Prague Castle grounds. This is a more demanding tour but it is highly rewarding. Come and climb a hill with us!!
- E-Bike rental
- Tour guide
- Safety gear: helmet and handlebar bell
- Map of Prague
Meeting point info
- Královodvorská 667/5, Praha 1, 110 00
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- Your party needs to consist of at least 4 people
- Please show up at the city bike shop 15 mins before your tour starts
- The guides are informative in many aspects, feel free to question your guide on history, nightlife, or lifestyle
- On the way you will have plenty of great photo opportunities
- Wear comfortable footwear, ideally solid shoes
- Available only for adults
- Not wheelchair accessible