This informative and exciting tour runs through the most famous places in Prague and gives you a quick orientation of the city. In four hours you understand the general layout of the city centre, visit its most important monuments and learn about Prague's thrilling history. See the Charles Bridge, Lesser Town, the Prague Caste with St. Vitus Cathedral, Jewish Quarter and the Old Town of Prague - all this with a knowledgeable local guide!
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Charles Bridge with spectacular view of Prague Castle
- Panoramic tram ride through the Lesser Town of Prague
- Prague Castle including St. Vitus Cathedral
- Jewish Quarter
- Old Town Square with its famous Prague Astronomical Clock
Start from the very heart of the city - the Old Town Bridge Tower and set off on an exciting journey through time. As you take a romantic stroll across the Charles Bridge your guide will share the most interesting stories of more than a thousand years of Prague history with you. After the Bridge takes you to the Lesser Town of Prague you can rest your feet a bit by taking a tram and enjoying the beautiful view on the way up to the Prague Castle.
Here – at the ancient seat of the Czech kings and emperors - your guide will reveal some more from the glorious royal past of the Czech Lands. You will admire a monumental splendor of the gothic St. Vitus Cathedral and also get one of the best views over the city.
Descend to the Jewish Quarter, once the largest Jewish settlement in Europe, and learn about turbulent history of the Jewish people in Prague. Discover a number of exceptionally preserved synagogues and the ancient Old Jewish Cemetery.
Then continue to the Old Town Square, dominated by the splendid Church of Our Lady Before Týn and the Old Town Hall. Conclude the tour by one of the Prague's highlights – the famous Prague Astronomical Clock - which has been measuring time for more than six centuries.
- Ticket for 45 min Boat ride with drink and cake and entry to the Charles Bridge museum
- Tram ticket
- Professional guide
Meeting point info
- Křížovnické náměstí - by the statue of Charles IV., our guide will hold an orange umbrella. Directions: the nearest public transport stop is "Staroměstská" (tram,bus,metro A).
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your tour
- Wear warm clothing in autumn/winter time and bring umbrella in case of rain
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Not wheelchair accessible